Life may not always give us a chances..BUT it always give us a choices...

Me...Pu3 zmt...

My photo
I am ONLY ONE but I am ONE..I can't do EVERYTHING but I can do SOMETHING..and I won't let what I can't do interfere with what I can do. I AM NOT PERFECT & I DON'T PRETEND TO BE BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE & I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERY RISK!!!!

Tentang AKU...AKU..dan AKU

Lagi tentang diri aku... Simple but nice...daring but loving adakalanya keras dan adalanya berhati lembut.. Aku tahu apa yang aku inginkan dalam hidup Tak akan menyerah kalah..sekalipun sudah dipenghujung nyawa..ITULAH AKU....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is the life

Life is not to be held

also not to betrayed

but life is for us to go through

sometimes a lonely road

The full meaning of grace

a happy life

not always beautiful

life is pain

not always depressed

The chosen path

may be mistaken

may also be true

if confusion

ask the help of the Divine

If a dead end

A search of help

hope you're intelligent thinking

not mistaken for

you're not quick delivery

afraid you will fail

completely failed

may be repaired

but failed to continue

not in use ....

No comments: