Life may not always give us a chances..BUT it always give us a choices...

Me...Pu3 zmt...

My photo
I am ONLY ONE but I am ONE..I can't do EVERYTHING but I can do SOMETHING..and I won't let what I can't do interfere with what I can do. I AM NOT PERFECT & I DON'T PRETEND TO BE BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE & I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERY RISK!!!!

Tentang AKU...AKU..dan AKU

Lagi tentang diri aku... Simple but nice...daring but loving adakalanya keras dan adalanya berhati lembut.. Aku tahu apa yang aku inginkan dalam hidup Tak akan menyerah kalah..sekalipun sudah dipenghujung nyawa..ITULAH AKU....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tell me...WHY ???

- Why should run, if you have not tried to deal with it.
- Why should I give up, if not try to fight.
- Why should I complain, if you're not trying to do something that you complaint.

- Why should I run away from responsibility, if you know that you are the truth.

- Why should I be sad, if I still have so much fun.

- Why did they have to compete, if you're not trying to cooperate.
- Why should produce so much anger, if you know the things that will hurt other people.
- Why should I look for bad people, if you have a lot of ugliness in yourself.
- Why should we remain silent, if you can do something meaningful.

- Why be worried about the way you do, if there is still a lot of time in front of you.

- Why be afraid of death, if you know you can not avoid death.

No comments: