Life may not always give us a chances..BUT it always give us a choices...

Me...Pu3 zmt...

My photo
I am ONLY ONE but I am ONE..I can't do EVERYTHING but I can do SOMETHING..and I won't let what I can't do interfere with what I can do. I AM NOT PERFECT & I DON'T PRETEND TO BE BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE & I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERY RISK!!!!

Tentang AKU...AKU..dan AKU

Lagi tentang diri aku... Simple but nice...daring but loving adakalanya keras dan adalanya berhati lembut.. Aku tahu apa yang aku inginkan dalam hidup Tak akan menyerah kalah..sekalipun sudah dipenghujung nyawa..ITULAH AKU....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My World....


I don't  know from where should I start talking about what I want. 
Life was not always like what we want. Not necessarily in this life will end with happiness and joy. We were not sure where we'll be on the next day.Are we still here, or much better than today??And of course we do not want the situation is worse than today.With the experience of life that has passed before, of course it can finalize our thoughts.Believing in yourself is key to all success.Only those who are bold and confident only succeed through difficult moments in life.Everyone wants a beautiful life.But despite the beauty of it would have scars, scars that can not be cured.
Those who allow themselves to be governed by the feelings of those who are not likely to succeed.But those who control the feelings and actions are among those who will achieve success.
From that I began to realize how important it is to control emotions.It was initially quite difficult for me to control these feelings.But eventually it just as it is normal and does not feel any more.Although there is much in this heart I feel that it is difficult to describe.But believe me, I can handle it now.
I do not want to put any expectations out for me, I was not sure.It's hard to let out the pain with words, but let time take care.Now I just want to stack it for something that I build for the future.
Let me put aside these feelings down deep inside the heart.Until the time comes.
Now is the time for me to build success.Motivate yourself is the best way to avoid thinking about something that is not good.

No comments: