Life may not always give us a chances..BUT it always give us a choices...

Me...Pu3 zmt...

My photo
I am ONLY ONE but I am ONE..I can't do EVERYTHING but I can do SOMETHING..and I won't let what I can't do interfere with what I can do. I AM NOT PERFECT & I DON'T PRETEND TO BE BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE & I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERY RISK!!!!

Tentang AKU...AKU..dan AKU

Lagi tentang diri aku... Simple but nice...daring but loving adakalanya keras dan adalanya berhati lembut.. Aku tahu apa yang aku inginkan dalam hidup Tak akan menyerah kalah..sekalipun sudah dipenghujung nyawa..ITULAH AKU....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bored ????

Are you seeking a change in your life just because you’re bored? That’s fine, but if you really want to add some stimulation, you have to be aware that just making a few changes in your routine won’t do much. If you want something new, you have to take the task seriously and focus on the end result. Take a long look at what you want to experience — not in what you want to stop experiencing. You have to move toward things, not away from things.

No comments: